Sunday, April 22
You are cordially invited to Sisters Standing Up for Love – a reception fundraiser celebrating LGBT equality in the Asian and Pacific Islander community. Emceed by the amazing Tamlyn Tomita, Sisters Standing Up for Love proudly honors:
- Dr. Alice Y. Hom, co-editor of Q & A: Queer in Asian America and Director of the Queer Justice Fund at Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy
- Jennifer C. Pizer, Esq., Legal Director at the Williams Institute and co-author of California’s broad domestic partnership law
- Mia F. Yamamoto, Esq., CO-Chair of the Asian Pacific American Women Lawyers Association (APAWLA) and founder of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association (APABA)
901 Via San Clemente, Montebello, CA 90640 [Map]
Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 1:00PM
Please direct all questions, including sponsorships inquiries, to:
Brian Nguyen | email@example.com | (213) 580-1800
General Tickets cost $50 per person.
Host Committee Tickets cost $50 per Host Committee member. In addition, we ask that folks who join the Host Committee to:
- Recruit a minimum of 2 attendees to serve in the Host Committee
- Invite a minimum of 5 attendees to the event
- Promote the event widely to your networks
- Highly encourage your attendance at the event, but it is not required
Tickets are no longer being sold for this event. However you can still make a donation!
Please note: You do NOT need a Gmail account to purchase through Google Checkout. Simply use your current email address to register and purchase your tickets.
Furthermore, the Asian Pacific American Legal Center is the fiscal sponsor of API Equality-LA. As such, this payment may appear on your statement under the Asian Pacific American Legal Center (APALC) or under Google Checkout.